Join this FREE virtual fitness challenge, raise awareness and money for PCOS Awareness while competing to WIN AWESOME PRIZES!
Especially during a time of isolation and disconnectedness, it is critical that we come together as a greater community to promote healthy living and activity among those with or at risk for PCOS. Join this 30-day fitness campaign on Kilter Rewards to raise money for PCOS Awareness Association! Earn points for completing daily fitness activities, raise money for PCOS awareness, and compete for awesome prizes!
Help us reach a $10,000 fundraising goal!
About PCOS Awareness Association
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, or PCOS, is a health condition that affects about 10 million people in the world. PCOS Awareness Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advocacy of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
The organization and its volunteers are dedicated to raising the awareness of this disorder worldwide, providing educational and support services to help people understand what the disorder is and how it can be treated. The Association also provides support for people diagnosed with PCOS to help them overcome the syndrome and decrease the impact of its associated health problems.
HOW TO JOIN:
1) DOWNLOAD THE FREE KILTER REWARDS APP
2) CHOOSE JOIN EVENT & CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
3) CHOOSE THE PCOS AWARENESS ASSOCIATION EVENT
4) YOU'RE IN!
HOW TO COMPETE:
1) During the event, complete daily fitness activities to earn points for your personal score on the live event leaderboard (see Rules tab for info on what activities count).
2) Thanks to our sponsors, every activity you complete will help release donations to PCOS Awareness Association (100 points = up to $1 donation*)! If no sponsorship dollars are available, you will still be able to compete for some awesome prizes and have the opportunity to make personal donations to PCOSAA via the Kilter platform.
3) PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES: Post a picture of yourself completing an activity to social media using #ipledgeteal to be entered to win additional prizes! Use #DonateYourHustle for a chance to win a Donate Your Hustle t-shirt from Kilter Rewards.
4) ADDITIONAL DONATION OPPORTUNITIES! Feeling the PCOS love? Click on the PCOS Awareness Association charity card on the leaderboard for an option to make your own contribution. Every dollar counts!
Kilter Rewards will send 100% of your donation to PCOS Awareness Association.
HOW TO TRACK ACTIVITIES:
1) Connected Apps & Devices - visit your Profile and go to Connected Devices. Use Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or UnderArmour Record (MapMyRun) to seamlessly track your daily activities!
2) Check into Gyms & Fitness studios - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the gym check in function. When you're within a 400 ft radius of your gym, you'll be able to check in! Gym not there? Click the Add Gym button and send us your gym name and address. It will be added within 48 hours.
3) Manually Record Activities - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the Manual Entry form. Enter your activity of 30+ minutes within 48 hours of completing your activity to earn points. See here for more info.
Event Start Date: Monday, April 13, 2020
Event End Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2020
Entry Fee: FREE
1 Year Free Peloton App Subscription ($458 value)
- Ten (10) $250 off Laser Hair Removal from Milan Laser (located in 17 states & growing)
- Six (6) $50 Amazon Gift Cards
- Four (4) Tubs of S’moo’s Ovary Good unflavored mix
- One (1) iHealth Lina Wireless Scale
- FREE PCOS T-Shirt of your choice (RAISE $150 to be eligible for this prize - all participants eligible)
- To be eligible to win giveaway prizes, you must earn at least 2400 points in this event, make a $10 donation through the app to PCOSAA, and post a pic to social media using #ipledgeteal and #DonateYourHustle
*Winners will be selected and notified by May 15.
What daily activities contribute points?
- Activity: 30+ Minutes
- Run/Walk: 2+ Miles
- Swimming: 500+ Meters
- Biking: 5+ Miles
- Gym: 30+ Minutes
- Steps: 10k+ Steps
- Manual Entries: Record your activity within 48 hours to receive credit. Must be at least 30 minutes.
100 points per activity
*limit one activity per day
2 day streak: 25 points
4 day streak: 50 points
7 day streak: 100 points
15 day streak: 200 points
30 day streak: 450 points
Wednesdays = Go the Extra Mile!
Earn +25 point bonus for one of the following:
• 3 miles walking/running
• 60 minutes active time
• 7.5 miles biking
• 1000 meters swimming
• 60 minutes at the gym (Must check in twice. Check ins must be separated by 60 minutes)
*We value all feedback on our scoring system and are constantly working on ways to introduce more ways to earn points, while remaining in line with our mission to keep our events inclusive for all.