Pedal for affordable housing, even when we can't pedal together! And..
COMPETE TO WIN FOR YOUR TEAM!
During this FREE virtual fitness fundraising event hosted by Bike & Build and powered by Kilter Rewards, compete with your Bike & Build team to earn the top wellness score and hit your personal and team fundraising goals!
Earn points every day for your team by completing exercise activities via connected fitness trackers, gym check ins, or manually recording your achievements. Raise funds via Kilter by making personal contributions and recruiting your friends, family, and colleagues to support your fitness goals with donations of their own. All funds raised on Kilter will be added to your person and team Classy fundraising pages.
HOW TO JOIN:
1) DOWNLOAD THE FREE KILTER REWARDS APP
2) CHOOSE JOIN EVENT & CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
3) CHOOSE THE BIKE & BUILD CHALLENGE
4) CHOOSE YOUR TEAM & ENTER YOUR 6-DIGIT ENTRY CODE
- Southern U.S. 2020
- Central U.S. 2020
- Northern U.S. 2020
- Drift West 2020
4) YOU'RE IN!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) During the event, complete daily fitness activities to earn points for your personal and team score on the live event leaderboard (see Rules tab for info on what activities count).
2) PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES: See the Prizes Tab for details. Post a picture of yourself completing an activity to social media using #DonateYourHustle #Bike&Build for a chance to win a Donate Your Hustle t-shirt from Kilter Rewards.
HOW TO TRACK ACTIVITIES:
1) Connected Apps & Devices - visit your Profile and go to Connected Devices. Use Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or UnderArmour Record (MapMyRun) to seamlessly track your daily activities!
2) Check into Gyms & Fitness studios - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the gym check in function. When you're within a 400 ft radius of your gym, you'll be able to check in! Gym not there? Click the Add Gym button and send us your gym name and address. It will be added within 48 hours. *Note - Bike & Build encourages safe fitness and activity. Do not go to your gym or studio if it is unsafe to do so.
3) Manually Record Activities - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the Manual Entry form. Enter your activity of 30+ minutes within 48 hours of completing your activity to earn points. See here for more info.
Event Start Date: Monday, June 1, 2020
Event End Date: Monday, August 31, 2020
Entry Fee: FREE
*Event open only to registered Bike & Build summer riders.
THANK YOU TO THE FOLLOWING PARTNERS!
Be entered to win the following raffle prizes for earning at least 4500 individual points and contributing at least $100 to your team fundraising goal. All funds raised on Kilter will be added to your person and team Classy fundraising pages.
1st Place Team Prize:
B&B enamel pins for the whole team
1st place: Jersey + Socks + Cap + Chamois Butter
2nd place: Jersey + Socks
3rd place: Socks
What daily activities contribute points?
- Activity: 30+ Minutes
- Run/Walk: 2+ Miles
- Swimming: 500+ Meters
- Biking: 5+ Miles
- Gym: 30+ Minutes
- Steps: 10k+ Steps
- Manual Entries: Record your activity within 48 hours to receive credit. Must be at least 30 minutes. See help flier.
100 points per activity
*limit one activity per day
Every 5 days in a row = +100 Points
Wednesday Go the Extra Mile Day = +25 Points!
Earn +25 point bonus for one of the following. Manual entries do not count for this bonus.
• 3 miles walking/running
• 60 minutes active time
• 7.5 miles biking
• 1000 meters swimming
• 60 minutes at the gym (Must check in twice. Check ins must be separated by 60 minutes)
*Go the extra mile bonuses supported only by distance or time tracked on a connected app or device.
*We value all feedback on our scoring system and are constantly working on ways to introduce more ways to earn points, while remaining in line with our mission to keep our events inclusive for all.