Support cystic fibrosis awareness month and
WIN A 20-MINUTE VIDEO CHAT WITH BOOMER ESIASON!
Compete with Team Boomer during Cystic Fibrosis Awareness Month in this free 30-day virtual fitness challenge for a chance to meet Boomer Esiason via Zoom and win other awesome prizes! During this time of distancing, it is critical that we stay connected as a community and show our support to everyone living with cystic fibrosis. The Team Boomer CF Awareness Month Challenge makes that easy by encouraging everyone to stay active, to stay positive, and to be healthy.
*Note: This event is not about raising money (although support is always appreciated). This event is about community and healthy living. During the month of May, you will earn points for completing daily exercise activities on Kilter Rewards. Read the rules to see how you can earn points and how many you need to qualify for a chance to meet Boomer and win from some other amazing prize offers!
Status Update! As of Sunday, May 11 at 8:30 am EST:
192 total participants
1,297 total fitness activities completed for CF awareness!
"MEET ME VIA ZOOM!"
1st place winner will receive a 20-minute video chat with Boomer. You will be required to verify your identity.
2nd-4th Place: $50 Gift Card to UnderArmour.Com
HOW TO JOIN:
1) DOWNLOAD THE FREE KILTER REWARDS APP
2) CHOOSE JOIN EVENT & CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
3) CHOOSE THE TEAM BOOMER CYSTIC FIBROSIS AWARENESS MONTH CHALLENGE
4) YOU'RE IN!
HOW TO COMPETE:
1) During the event, complete daily fitness activities to earn points for your personal score on the live event leaderboard (see Rules tab for info on what activities count).
2) PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES: See the Prizes Tab for details. Post a picture of yourself completing an activity to social media using #TeamBoomer to be entered to win additional prizes! Use #DonateYourHustle for a chance to win a Donate Your Hustle t-shirt from Kilter Rewards.
HOW TO TRACK ACTIVITIES:
1) Connected Apps & Devices - visit your Profile and go to Connected Devices. Use Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or UnderArmour Record (MapMyRun) to seamlessly track your daily activities!
2) Check into Gyms & Fitness studios - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the gym check in function. When you're within a 400 ft radius of your gym, you'll be able to check in! Gym not there? Click the Add Gym button and send us your gym name and address. It will be added within 48 hours. *Note - Kilter & Team Boomer encourage SAFE fitness and activity. Do not go to your gym or studio if it is unsafe to do so.
3) Manually Record Activities - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the Manual Entry form. Enter your activity of 30+ minutes within 48 hours of completing your activity to earn points. See here for more info.
Event Start Date: Friday, May 1, 2020
Event End Date: Sunday, May 31, 2020
Entry Fee: FREE
20-Minute Zoom Video Chat with Boomer Esiason
2nd Place: $50 Gift Card to Under Armour
3rd Place: $50 Gift Card to Under Armour
4th Place: $50 Gift Card to Under Armour
OTHER RAFFLE PRIZES:
- ONE (1) FREE 3-Month Membership to Wearwell!
- To be eligible to win giveaway prizes, you must earn at least 2400 points in this event.
What daily activities contribute points?
- Activity: 30+ Minutes
- Run/Walk: 2+ Miles
- Swimming: 500+ Meters
- Biking: 5+ Miles
- Gym: 30+ Minutes
- Steps: 10k+ Steps
- Manual Entries: Record your activity within 48 hours to receive credit. Must be at least 30 minutes.
100 points per activity
*limit one activity per day
2 day streak: 25 points
4 day streak: 50 points
7 day streak: 100 points
15 day streak: 200 points
30 day streak: 450 points
Wednesdays = Go the Extra Mile!
Earn +25 point bonus for one of the following:
• 3 miles walking/running
• 60 minutes active time
• 7.5 miles biking
• 1000 meters swimming
• 60 minutes at the gym (Must check in twice. Check ins must be separated by 60 minutes)
*We value all feedback on our scoring system and are constantly working on ways to introduce more ways to earn points, while remaining in line with our mission to keep our events inclusive for all.