PCOS Strides Virtual Fitness Challenge
Start: September 1, 2020 | End: September 30, 2020
ENTRY TIER 1: $20
| includes event entry, medal, and a wristband
ENTRY TIER 2: $25
| includes event entry, medal, wristband, pen, and a drawstring bag
ENTRY TIER 3: $30
| includes event entry, t-shirt, medal, wristband, pen, and a drawstring bag
Participate in this virtual fitness challenge to help support the PCOS Awareness Association mission to raise awareness for PCOS worldwide and provide support for people diagnosed with PCOS to help them overcome the syndrome and decrease the impact of its associated health problems. Compete in this event by staying active and healthy. Kilter Rewards makes that easy: do something active for 30 minutes a day, earn points, compete against your friends and other participants – and most of all – have fun!
This event is OPEN to the public. Invite your friends, family and colleagues to join you in your pursuit to make a positive impact on PCOS awareness as you keep each other motivated to be healthy and active.
How To Join:
- 90% of your entry fee supports PCOS Awareness Association and the event prize pool!
2) Download the FREE Kilter Rewards app
3) Choose Sign In (top right)
4) Go to the Events tab > My Events (you're already registered!)
5) Complete your profile and connect your devices
6) Raise money, compete to earn the most points, and have fun!
How to Participate:
1) During the event, complete daily wellness activities to earn points for your personal score on the live event leaderboard (see Rules tab for info on what activities count). Stay on top of the leaderboard for your shot to win prizes!
How to Track Activities:
1) Connected Apps & Devices - visit your Profile and go to Connected Devices. Use Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or UnderArmour Record (MapMyRun) to seamlessly track your daily activities!
2) Check into Gyms & Fitness studios - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the gym check in function. When you're within a 400 ft radius of your gym, you'll be able to check in! Gym not there? Click the Add Gym button and send us your gym name and address. It will be added within 48 hours. *Note - PCOSAA encourages safe fitness and activity. Do not go to your gym or studio if it is unsafe to do so.
3) Manually Record Activities - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the Manual Entry form. Enter your activity of 30+ minutes within 48 hours of completing your activity to earn points. See here for more info.
How to Raise Money:
1. Go to the Charities tab of the event in the app and click "Donate." Choose any amount you want to contribute! You can also donate by clicking here!
2. Use the peer-to-peer function and ask your friends or family to support your own fitness goals by pledging to donate on your behalf! Click GET DONATIONS from the event in the app to get started!
THANK YOU FOR JOINING THIS EVENT. GOOD LUCK!
THANK YOU SPONSORS
- 1st Place: 5% of ALL registration fees!
Random Drawing Prizes:
- Tub of S'moo (x2)
- Bottle of VitaChic Myo D-Chiro (x2)
- Broken But Beautiful Necklaces (x2)
- PCOS Diet for the Newly Diagnosed book (x2)
- One month subscription to SmoothieBox + grass-fed collagen and an insulated mug - a value of $135.95
Anyone who earns at least 2000 points and/ or raises at least $200 will receive a PCOS Awareness Month Notebook!
*Prize winner(s) will be selected on October 1.
What daily activities contribute points?
- Activity: 30+ Minutes
- Run/Walk: 2+ Miles
- Swimming: 500+ Meters
- Biking: 5+ Miles
- Gym: 30+ Minutes
- Steps: 10k+ Steps
- Manual Entries: Record your activity within 48 hours to receive credit. Must be at least 30 minutes. See help flier.
100 points per activity (limit one activity per day)
Every 5 days in a row = +100 Points
Wednesday Go the Extra Mile Day = +25 Points!
Earn +25 point bonus for one of the following. Manual entries do not count for this bonus.
- 3 miles walking/running
- 60 minutes active time
- 7.5 miles biking
- 1000 meters swimming
- 60 minutes at the gym (Must check in twice. Check ins must be separated by 60 minutes)
*Go the extra mile bonuses supported only by distance or time tracked on a connected app or device.