Support children in our community and
WIN FOR YOUR LOCAL BOYS & GIRLS CLUB!
Give a little. Get a lot out of it! Support children in Pee Dee Area during this time of social distancing simply by staying active and healthy, and connected as a collective community.
During this FREE virtual fitness event, you and your family will earn points for your community team completing daily exercise activities on Kilter Rewards, compete to stay on top of the leaderboard, and be able to raise awareness and funds to support Boys & Girls Clubs of the Pee Dee Area.
HOW TO JOIN:
1) DOWNLOAD THE FREE KILTER REWARDS APP
2) CHOOSE JOIN EVENT & CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
3) CHOOSE YOUR TEAM
- Florence Boys & Girls Club
- Hartsville Boys & Girls Club
- Rick & Susan Goings Boys & Girls Club
- Lake City Boys & Girls Club
- Pamplico Boys & Girls Club
- Timmonsville Boys & Girls Club
4) YOU'RE IN!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1) During the event, complete daily fitness activities to earn points for your personal and team score on the live event leaderboard (see Rules tab for info on what activities count).
2) PRIZE OPPORTUNITIES: See the Prizes Tab for details. Post a picture of yourself completing an activity to social media using #DonateYourHustle for a chance to win a Donate Your Hustle t-shirt from Kilter Rewards.
HOW TO TRACK ACTIVITIES:
1) Connected Apps & Devices - visit your Profile and go to Connected Devices. Use Apple Health, Fitbit, Garmin, Strava, or UnderArmour Record (MapMyRun) to seamlessly track your daily activities!
2) Check into Gyms & Fitness studios - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the gym check in function. When you're within a 400 ft radius of your gym, you'll be able to check in! Gym not there? Click the Add Gym button and send us your gym name and address. It will be added within 48 hours. *Note - Kilter & BGCPDA encourage safe fitness and activity. Do not go to your gym or studio if it is unsafe to do so.
3) Manually Record Activities - click the (+) icon from your dashboard to open the Manual Entry form. Enter your activity of 30+ minutes within 48 hours of completing your activity to earn points. See here for more info.
- Kid-friendly activities encouraged! Enter family activities like Yoga, Walking / Running, Dancing, and Workout Videos in the Manual Entry form. Don't forget to write in a description!
Event Start Date: Monday, June 1, 2020
Event End Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Entry Fee: FREE
Prizes are currently placeholders
1st Place) FREE Entry into the Runner's High $4.8K Virtual Charity Challenge (to compete for AFSP)
2nd Place) FREE 3-Month Subscription to wearwell
What daily activities contribute points?
- Activity: 30+ Minutes
- Run/Walk: 2+ Miles
- Swimming: 500+ Meters
- Biking: 5+ Miles
- Gym: 30+ Minutes
- Steps: 10k+ Steps
- Manual Entries: Record your activity within 48 hours to receive credit. Must be at least 30 minutes. See help flier.
100 points per activity
*limit one activity per day
Every 5 days in a row = +100 Points
Wednesday Go the Extra Mile Day = +25 Points!
Earn +25 point bonus for one of the following. Manual entries do not count for this bonus.
• 3 miles walking/running
• 60 minutes active time
• 7.5 miles biking
• 1000 meters swimming
• 60 minutes at the gym (Must check in twice. Check ins must be separated by 60 minutes)
*Go the extra mile bonuses supported only by distance or time tracked on a connected app or device.
*We value all feedback on our scoring system and are constantly working on ways to introduce more ways to earn points, while remaining in line with our mission to keep our events inclusive for all.